How to create shoppable videos with manually linking products
- To upload video to VueStudio, click on ‘Videos’ on the left panel.
- Click on ‘Add.MP4’ and select a 3video you wish to upload.
- Once the video is uploaded, it will undergo processing after which you are ready to create your campaigns.
- After you upload the videos to VueStudio you will be required to create a campaign by clicking on 'Campaigns’ on the left panel and then clicking on ‘Create Campaign’ button.
- Enter the name you wish to have for the campaign and click on ‘NEXT’ button
- You will be redirected to the campaign page where you can add the desired videos by clicking on ‘ADD VIDEOS’ button, selecting and/or uploading videos from the pop-up.
- If it is a new video (which is not already present on VueStudio, it will be processed. However, if the video if present on VueStudio you can go ahead and link the products instantly.
- Once the videos are processed, click on the thumbnail on the video. This will open the video editor.
- The scenes, frames and products in the frames will be auto detected in the video.
- However, if you wish to add products and frames manually,
- Click on the time scale where you wish to add a product, click on the + icon and a frame will be added.
- Go to ‘Link a Product’ tab on the right panel and click on ‘ADD LINK’.
- Now enter your product details details and click on ‘ADD TO LIST’ button to add the product to the list
- You will be able to see the product in the product list under ‘Link a Product’
- To add this product to the video, simply drag and drop it in one of the empty boxes in the frame
- Similarly, add all the products to the video and click on the Save button to approve and save all the changes.
To see the end result of the shoppable:
- Go back to the campaign page by clicking on "back to videos" and click on the Select Tenplate button on the top right corner of the page.
- Here you can select the look and feel of the video interaction by selecting the choice of layout, player control style, color theme, recommendations for the products etc
- Once you have selected the template options, click on "save and publish" to publish the campaign. You can visit the campaign URL and to view the final experience of the curated shoppable video.
- Alternatively, you can also use embed code to publish the video on your website